Carroll County Public Health Services
A Division of St. Anthony Home Health Agency
- Information on how to prepare your home or business
- Program provides free blood pressure clinics.
- Medical Exams, pap tests and mammograms for low-income women ages 40 and over
- Heart Disease screening tests for low-income women ages 40 and over
- Information on immunization records, communicable diseases, etc.
- Prevention services, health and development, school readiness, socialization, parent-child interaction, parenting and family skills.
- Birth to 18 years of age (Vaccine for Children Program
- Serving Title 19/Medicaid, non-insured, insured but immunizations not covered and American Indian.
- Promotes healthy mothers and babies.
- Earn rewards (baby supplies/products)
TB Testing - Distribution of Preventative Medications
- TB Tests for school or employment.
- Preventative medication at no charge with a positive test.
- Funding for home-based services.